Our premium-grade, limited-supply Pacific Northwest Wild Sockeye is harvested off Lummi Island, Washington, using reef nets, a selective-harvest technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. Dry brined and wood smoked in the classic Pacific Northwest style, this full-flavored whole sockeye fillet is truly a gift from the sea.
- 16 oz (454g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 8
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Excellent source of protein (15 g per serving)
- Excellent source of niacin and vitamin B12
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (80% DV)
wild sockeye salmon, salt, organic raw cane sugar, natural wood smoke
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- In collaboration with the Wild Fish Conservancy, our partners harvested this exceptional sockeye from an abundant run off Lummi Island, Washington.
- The salmon was caught using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. Using reef nets results in little to no bycatch and preserves the quality of the fish.
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing.
- Box is made with paper from Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified operations and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight from the pack: To keep this whole fillet intact, cut the pack open at a short end first, then down one side. Turn package so fish is skin side is down and carefully slide fillet from package onto a large plate, board or platter.
- Whole fillet, topped with sliced lemons and fresh chopped herbs, with a loaf of crusty bread and a seasonal salad
- On crackers with cream cheese and dill
- For more ideas, check out our Salmon recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return