Subscribe & Save 10%
No commitment, cancel anytime!
One Time Purchase
Free shipping on orders over $85
Harvested from responsibly managed fisheries in the icy waters of the North Pacific, our smoked wild sockeye salmon is fish you can appreciate on every level. The fillets are lightly brined and hot-smoked to highlight the fine flavor and deep red color. Then they’re heat-sealed in a shelf-stable pack that captures the rich juices.
Useful for when you’re out on the trail, these packs are handy kitchen pantry staples, too. The fillets are thick-cut and firm (versus lox, which is cold-smoked, silky and sliced ribbon-thin). That means they’re incredibly versatile, good eaten right out of the pack or added to grains, soups, salads, omelets and sandwiches. What’s more, the fillets can be used in a wide range of cuisines, from Latin American to Mediterranean to Asian.
- 6 oz (170g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 3
- Shipped fully cooked & shelf stable until opened (refrigerate and eat within 3 days)
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 690 mg omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild sockeye salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, natural wood smoke
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Our Original Wild Sockeye Salmon is sourced from small, community-based fisheries, mainly in Alaska
- Instead of drift nets, we use short-set gill nets, checked every few hours so bycatch is minimal
- Caught near the mouths of rivers to target a specific, sustainable salmon population as they return to their home river to spawn—rather than in the open ocean, where salmon populations are mixed and can include endangered species
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing
- Box is made with Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified paper
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
Why is an outdoor clothing company making food?
Industrial agriculture depletes soil, poisons water and threatens the outdoor places we love. Protecting the earth, and our future on it, means we have to find a better way. So we make foods that restore the planet instead of destroying it. As our founder Yvon Chouinard says, "People buy a jacket every few years, but they eat several times a day. If we're going to save our home planet, it starts with food.”
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
Adding product to your cart
Know How Your Food is Sourced
Make an impact and help our Earth with responsibly-sourced ingredients versus conventional packaged seafood.