Subscribe & Save 10%
No commitment, cancel anytime!
One Time Purchase
Free shipping on orders over $85
Our Wild Pink Salmon is responsibly harvested from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington, using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. A light smoke over hardwoods, plus cracked black pepper and lemon, make this mild, tender pink salmon a delicacy.
- 1 box Black Pepper Wild Pink Salmon
- 2 x 4 oz (113g) packs per box
- Servings per pack: 2
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 870 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild pink salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- In collaboration with the Wild Fish Conservancy, our partners harvest pink salmon from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington.
- The salmon are caught using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. Using reef nets results in little to no bycatch and preserves the quality of the fish.
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing.
- Box is made with paper from Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified operations.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
Why is an outdoor clothing company making food?
Industrial agriculture depletes soil, poisons water and threatens the outdoor places we love. Protecting the earth, and our future on it, means we have to find a better way. So we make foods that restore the planet instead of destroying it. As our founder Yvon Chouinard says, "People buy a jacket every few years, but they eat several times a day. If we're going to save our home planet, it starts with food.”
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
Adding product to your cart
Know How Your Food is Sourced
Make an impact and help our Earth with responsibly-sourced ingredients versus conventional packaged seafood.