Harvested from responsibly managed fisheries in the icy waters of the North Pacific, our Lemon Pepper Wild Sockeye Salmon is fish you can appreciate on every level. The fillets are brined, seasoned with organic lemon and cracked black pepper, and lightly smoked to highlight the fine flavor, deep red color, and firm texture for which sockeye are prized.
- 6 oz (170g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 3
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened (refrigerate and eat within 3 days)
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 950 mg omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild sockeye salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Lemon Pepper Wild Sockeye Salmon is sourced from small, community-based fisheries, mainly in Alaska
- We use short-set gill nets, checked every few hours so bycatch is minimal
- Caught near the mouths of rivers to target a specific, sustainable salmon population as they return to their home river to spawn—rather than in the open ocean, where salmon populations are mixed and can include endangered species
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing
- Box is made with Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified paper
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any food we make, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.'
How to make a return