Kimi Werner's Wild Salmon Omelette
Our Ambassador Kimi Werner highlights the flavor of our Wild Salmon in this fresh omelette recipe that's equally delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 (6 oz.) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon or Wild Pink Salmon, flaked and mixed with oil from pouch
- Seasonal vegetables, such as beans, kale, zucchini and tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup aged cheddar cheese, grated
Putting It All Together
- Sauté vegetables and garlic in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and reserve vegetables in a bowl.
- Whip eggs in a bowl with fork and pour into hot skillet. Flip after one side is cooked.
- Add cheese, sautéed vegetables and Salmon. Fold egg over and slide onto plate. Share with someone you love.