Our Wild Pink Salmon is responsibly harvested from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington, using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. A light smoke over hardwoods, plus cracked black pepper and lemon, make this mild, tender pink salmon a delicacy.
- 1 box Black Pepper Wild Pink Salmon
- 2 x 4 oz (113g) packs per box
- Servings per pack: 2
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 870 mg of omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild pink salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- In collaboration with the Wild Fish Conservancy, our partners harvest pink salmon from abundant runs off Lummi Island, Washington.
- The salmon are caught using reef nets, a selective-fishing technique developed by the indigenous peoples of the Salish Sea. Using reef nets results in little to no bycatch and preserves the quality of the fish.
- Learn more about our Salmon Sourcing.
- Box is made with paper from Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified operations.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight from the pack, with bread to soak up the juices
- In our Smoked Salmon Ceviche
- Served over your favorite grains or greens
- In our Wild Salmon Spread
- For more ideas, check out our Salmon recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.