Unlike the salty, fishy anchovy filets of pizza fame, our Spanish White Anchovies are prized for their mild flavor and delicate texture, and are hand-packed in extra-virgin organic olive oil. These small, schooling fish allow us to enjoy seafood with the health and environmental benefits of eating lower on the food chain.
- 4.2 oz (120g) can
- Servings per can: 1
- Shelf stable
- Product of Spain
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, iron and Vitamin B-12
- Each serving contains more than 800 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids, thought to improve hearth health
- Anchovies are low on the ocean food chain, so don’t have the high levels of toxins often found in longer-lived, large predators like tuna and swordfish
white anchovy, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic garlic, salt, organic red pepper
Contains fish (anchovies). May contain crustaceans.
Product Details + Sourcing
- Sourced from thriving, well-managed populations in the Bay of Biscay, off Northern Spain
- Small-scale purse seines reduce bycatch and prevent overharvest
- Anchovies reproduce fast, making them a more renewable resource
- Our fishermen belong to centuries-old cofradias, or guilds, which share profits and encourage cooperation
- Processed, seasoned and canned by a family-owned certified B Corp, also in northern Spain, that employs mostly women
- Learn more about our Anchovies Sourcing
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable (if clean and dry)
- Box is made with Forest Stewardship Council–certified paper and is recyclable
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified ®️ MIX (box only)
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.