Subscribe & Save 10%
No commitment, cancel anytime!
One Time Purchase
Free shipping on orders over $85
As populations of large apex-predator fish like tuna and swordfish plummet, anchovies and other forage fish can thrive with responsible harvest. Unlike the salty, fishy anchovy filets of pizza fame, our canned Spanish White Anchovies are prized for their mild flavor and delicate texture, and are hand-packed in extra-virgin olive oil. Anchovies are small, schooling fish, allowing us to enjoy seafood with the health and environmental benefits of eating lower on the food chain.
- 4.2 oz (120g) can
- Servings per can: 1
- Shelf stable
- Product of Spain
- Excellent source of protein, calcium and vitamin B-12 (see nutrition information above for total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol content)
- 660 mg omega-3s per label serving
- Anchovies are short-lived and low on the ocean food chain, so don’t have the high levels of toxins often found in longer-lived, large predators like tuna and swordfish
White anchovy, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, salt, organic red pepper
Manufactured in a facility that also processes fish. May contain shell fragments.
- Sourced from thriving, well-managed populations in the Bay of Biscay, off Northern Spain
- Small-scale purse seines reduce bycatch and prevent overharvest
- Anchovies reproduce fast, making them a more renewable resource
- Our fishermen belong to centuries-old cofradias, or guilds, which share profits and encourage cooperation
- Processed, seasoned and canned by a family-owned certified B Corp, also in northern Spain, that employs mostly women
- Learn more about our Anchovies Sourcing
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-NI* and recyclable (if clean and dry)
*Bisphenol-A Non-Intent: No BPAs were intentionally added to the packaging.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
Why is an outdoor clothing company making food?
Industrial agriculture depletes soil, poisons water and threatens the outdoor places we love. Protecting the earth, and our future on it, means we have to find a better way. So we make foods that restore the planet instead of destroying it. As our founder Yvon Chouinard says, "People buy a jacket every few years, but they eat several times a day. If we're going to save our home planet, it starts with food.”
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
Adding product to your cart
Know How Your Food is Sourced
Make an impact and help our Earth with responsibly-sourced ingredients versus conventional packaged seafood.