Subscribe & Save 5%
No commitment, cancel anytime!
One Time Purchase
Free shipping on orders over $85
Can’t decide which of our crisp, delicious, organic crackers to try first? This pack’s for you: Sourdough Sea Salt, Rosemary Garlic, Margherita Pizza and Vegan Cheddar Cheeze. All four types were originally created by Moonshot Crackers and are now part of Patagonia Provisions—same toasty, fresh-baked flavor, with ingredients sourced to support regenerative farming and reduce carbon emissions.
If you’re hungry for a delicious, responsibly produced cracker, give this pack a try (or break it out for a party). If you’re a Moonshot fan, welcome to a new source for your favorite snacks.
- 4.4 oz box
- 1 box each of Organic Sourdough Sea Salt Crackers, Organic Rosemary Garlic Crackers, Organic Margherita Pizza Crackers and Organic Vegan Cheddar Cheeze Crackers
- Servings per box: about 4.5
Please view each food’s product page for specific nutrition and ingredient information.
- The organic wheat for our crackers is grown and milled in Washington State, creating a short supply chain that benefits the local economy and burns less fuel for transportation.
- Our farmers use regenerative methods like cover cropping and crop rotation, which build soil health, reduce erosion and boost biodiversity.
- The wheat we use is a specialty variety called Edison, known for its golden hue and nutty, buttery flavor. A retired English professor developed it in his Washington backyard.
- Our millers stone-grind the entire wheat berry, then carefully sift for a versatile all-purpose flour that still retains some of the flavorful, nutritious germ and bran.
- We produce our crackers with 25% fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with what the total would be if we made them with conventional practices.* Which we don’t. *Based on a 2022 study by Planet FWD
- Learn more about our wheat sourcing
- Cracker box is made with 100% recycled fiber (diverted from waste stream) and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
- With cheese, of course
- Topped with our smoked salmon or any of our tinned seafoods—mussels, white anchovies, mackerel
- With your favorite nut butter, by itself or with jam or honey
- Alongside a bowl of soup
- Crushed and scattered over salad
- Check out our pairings guide for more ideas
Why is an outdoor clothing company making food?
Industrial agriculture depletes soil, poisons water and threatens the outdoor places we love. Protecting the earth, and our future on it, means we have to find a better way. So we make foods that restore the planet instead of destroying it. As our founder Yvon Chouinard says, "People buy a jacket every few years, but they eat several times a day. If we're going to save our home planet, it starts with food.”
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
Adding product to your cart