Pink Salmon Wrap
Our pink salmon wrap is fresh, fast, and gives you the flavor and protein you crave.
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 WRAP
- 1-4oz pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon
- Medium sized soft tortilla of your choice
- Cream cheese
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Micro greens
- Optional: herbs, capers
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- On a flat work surface, lay out your tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese covering the entire tortilla.
- Vertically along the center lay some greens and thin slices of cucumber.
- Gently lay pink salmon along the middle of tortilla leaving space at the bottom edge.
- Top with micro greens, herbs and capers if you’d like.
- Fold up the bottom edge first, then fold in the two sides, wrapping firmly like a burrito pulling salmon in tight. The cream cheese will make it all stick together.
- Alternatively, do not fold up bottom edge but simply roll and slice into colorful rounds.
- Eat your Salmon Wrap right away or pack into Bee's Wrap for a healthy lunch.