Pink Salmon Wrap
Our Pink Salmon Wrap is fresh, fast, and bursting with flavor and protein. Enjoy right away, or pack into one of our handy Bee's Wrap® sandwich wraps for a healthy to-go lunch.
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lavash wrap (11 by 9 in.) or large flour tortilla
- Handful of arugula
- ¼ regular cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (4oz.) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon, drained
Putting It All Together
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt with dill, salt and pepper.
- Lay lavash on flat surface with a long side facing you and spread dill yogurt all over on one side.
- Layer on the arugula, leaving the edges of the lavash uncovered to allow space for rolling.
- Shingle the cucumber just on the edge closest to you (not over the entire surface).
- Gently break salmon portion into four small pieces and layer on top of the cucumber.
- Roll tightly.
- Cut in half as a wrap sandwich, or cut into 6 rounds to make snack-size pinwheels.