Pink Salmon Wrap
Our pink salmon wrap is fresh, fast, and bursting with flavor and protein. Enjoy right away, or pack into one of our handy Bee's Wraps for a healthy to-go lunch.
skill level: easy
Makes 1 wrap
- 1 (4oz) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Pink Salmon
- 1 medium sized soft tortilla of your choice
- Cream cheese
- Cucumber, sliced thin
- Fresh herbs and capers (optional)
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- On a flat work surface, lay out your tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over the entire tortilla.
- Lay microgreens and thin slices of cucumber vertically along the center.
- Gently lay salmon along the middle of tortilla, leaving space at the bottom edge.
- Top with herbs and capers if desired.
- Fold up the bottom edge first, then fold in the two sides, wrapping firmly like a burrito. The cream cheese will make it all stick together.
- If you prefer bite sized pieces, do not fold up bottom edge—simply roll and slice into colorful rounds.