Responsible Seafood Sampler
It can be hard to find responsibly sourced seafood, because the supply chains are often opaque or confusing. We aim to keep ours short and direct, guided by rigorous criteria developed by Wild Fish Conservancy and the Good Fish Foundation. Our seafood comes from place-based, family and community operated fisheries in the Pacific Northwest and Spain. We catch our wild salmon and mackerel using selective harvest techniques that spare threatened species. And our EU organic mussels clean the waters around them as they grow.
- 2 boxes Wild Sockeye Salmon (1 Original, 1 Lemon Pepper)
- 1 box (2 pouches) Wild Pink Salmon, Black Pepper
- 3 cans Mackerel (1 each Roasted Garlic, Spanish Paprika, Lemon Caper)
- 3 cans Mussels (1 each Savory Sofrito, Smoked, Lemon Herb)
- 1 box (16oz fillet) Pacific Northwest Wild Sockeye Salmon
We understand that fixing the broken food chain means sourcing ingredients that are grown, raised and harvested using methods that are friendly to our home planet.
But it doesn’t work if the foods we create aren’t mouth-wateringly, plate-lickingly delicious. That’s why we work with our favorite chefs to create foods that we love to eat and share.
If you ever order Provisions and aren’t 100% satisfied, we will happily refund you in full. In other words, we’re proud to stand by the flavor, nutrition, sourcing and quality of everything we make.
How to make a return