We make our Organic Fruit + Almond Bars with certified organic fruit, nuts, juice, seeds and nothing else—just real foods that delivery steady nutrition without weighing you down. Tuck one into a side pocket for a run, a ride or a climb. Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 box Organic Fruit + Almond Bars
- 4 x 1.2 oz (35g) bars each of Apricot + Almond, Inca Berry + Almond and Mango + Almond
- Servings per bar: 1
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
- Please view each food’s product page for specific nutrition and sourcing information.
- Good source of fiber
- Gluten free
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, peanut, soy and tree nuts. May contain pit or nutshell fragments.
- USDA Organic
- Kehilla Kosher
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our mangoes are supplied by a B Corp collective in Nicaragua dedicated to Fair Trade, gender equity, community outreach and regenerative organic growing practices.
- The mangoes are grown in agroforests, farms that mimic wild forests with multiple levels of trees and plants. Agroforests help build soil, increase biodiversity, and draw down carbon.
- Our organic, tart-sweet baobab fruit powder is sourced from baobab trees in Ghana, providing income for our partner communities. Enormous, long-lived baobab trees support entire ecosystems, so protecting them helps protect biodiversity, too.
- Learn more about our Fruit Sourcing.
- Box is made from recycled paper and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight out of the wrapper
- Chopped up and stirred into oatmeal and other hot cereals
- Chopped and tossed in fresh fruit salads
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.