Cucumber, Avocado + Tomato Salad with Wild Salmon
- 1 (6 oz.) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 medium-ripe tomato, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced fine
- 2 tbsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green onion, sliced fine
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Oregano-lime Dressing (see recipe below)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Putting It All Together
- In a salad bowl or deep platter, toss cucumbers, avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro with half of dressing.
- Top with Salmon.
- Garnish with green onion, feta cheese and remaining dressing.