Cauliflower Crunch Salad
This riced-cauliflower salad, with its subtle curry spices and bright cranberries, makes a beautiful side dish on its own—or topped with chicken for a light meal.
And don’t be shy experimenting with all three flavors of our Savory Seeds to boost the crunch and protein factor of any salad you’re tossing together.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
MAKES 3-4 SERVINGS
- 3 pouches Patagonia Provisions Mellow Curry Savory Seeds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 bag (16 oz.) riced cauliflower or 2 heads cauliflower, grated or food-processed
- ½ bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- In a medium salad bowl, pour vinegar over cranberries. Soak until plump, approx. 15 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients, tossing well. Season with salt and pepper.