Our Organic Inca Berry + Almond Bar is made with certified organic fruit, nuts, juice, seeds and nothing else—just real foods that delivery steady nutrition without weighing you down. Tuck into a side pocket for a run, a ride or a climb. Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 box Organic Inca Berry + Almond Bars
- 12 x 1.2 oz (35g) bars per box
- Servings per bar: 1
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 1
Total Fat 3.5g (4% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 5mg (0%)
Total Carbohydrate 22g (8%)
Dietary Fiber 5g (18%)
Sugars 12g (4%)
Vitamin D (0%)
- Good source of fiber
- Gluten free
organic dried pear, organic dried Inca berry, organic almond, organic dried apple, organic apple juice concentrate, organic baobab fruit powder, organic black chia seeds
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, peanut, soy and tree nuts. May contain pit or nutshell fragments.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kehilla Kosher
Product Details + Sourcing
- Also marketed as Goldenberries, Pichuberries, Cape Gooseberries and Groundcherries, Inca berries have a mouth-tingling sweet-sour flavor with notes of pineapple, passionfruit, orange and pear. Many people consider them a superfood since they contain fiber and antioxidants. Ours are an heirloom variety sourced from Peru, where they’re grown on family farms in the Andean highlands.
- Our organic, tart-sweet baobab fruit powder is sourced from baobab trees in Ghana, providing income for our partner communities. Enormous, long-lived baobab trees support entire ecosystems, so protecting them helps protect biodiversity, too.
- Learn more about our Fruit Sourcing.
- Box is made from recycled paper and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight out of the wrapper
- Chopped up and stirred into oatmeal and other hot cereals
- Chopped and tossed in fresh fruit salads
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return