Wild Salmon Chanterelle Pizza
- 1 (6 oz.) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon, drained and broken into small pieces
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- Flour for rolling dough
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin into rings
- ½ lb. chanterelles, sliced very thin lengthwise
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
Putting It All Together
- Preheat oven and a ceramic pizza stone to 500°F.
- Roll, stretch and toss the dough into a thin, round shape, using plenty of flour to keep it from sticking.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper on top of a large cutting board.
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan. Add garlic, then add chanterelles and sauté over medium-high heat until mushrooms are almost cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread mozzarella, then chanterelles, then small pieces of Salmon, evenly on the dough. Top with a few thin rings of onion.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place in oven on hot pizza stone and bake until golden brown and bubbling, approx. 12-15 minutes.