Kimi Werner's Spring Rolls
- 2 (6 oz.) pouches Wild Sockeye Salmon or 3 (4 oz.) pouches Wild Pink Salmon
- 1 package Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains, cooked
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 3 raw carrots, grated
- 3 raw beets, grated
- Local greens (kale, lettuce, etc)
- Cilantro or Thai basil, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves
- Avocado, sliced (optional)
- Dipping Sauce (see recipe below)
Putting It All Together
- Dip rice paper wrappers into hot water to soften. After two seconds, remove from water.
- Get ready to roll: On a flat work surface, lay out rice wrapper.
- Place desired ingredients horizontally in a line in the center of wrapper, leaving room on the edges for folding. Fold both sides in and roll using fingers to hold all ingredients together until sealed.
- Experiment! Add rice noodles or a variety of different veggies and grains to personalize your spring rolls.
- 3 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. sweet Thai chili sauce
- Soy sauce to taste
- Rice wine vinegar (optional)
In a small bowl, mix peanut butter with Thai chili sauce, adding soy sauce and vinegar to taste. If desired, add water until sauce becomes ideal thickness.