Light, fluffy whole-grain Organic Green Kale Savory Grains make a nutritious side dish or a versatile base for toppings. Made with KAMUT® Khorasan Wheat, an ancient, nutty-tasting grain, plus red quinoa and organic kale. Just add boiling water, wait 10 minutes and it’s ready to eat – a tasty vegan dish that’s packed with fiber and vitamin D.
- 3.9 oz (110g) pack
- Servings per pack: 1 (generous)
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 1
Total Fat 2.5g (3% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%DV)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 450mg (20% DV)
Total Carbohydrate 77g (28% DV)
Dietary Fiber 12g (43% DV)
- Excellent source of fiber, iron and vitamin D
- 16 g of plant-based protein per serving
- No added sugar
- Low fat
organic KAMUT® khorasan bulgur wheat, organic bulgur wheat, organic freeze dried kale, organic red quinoa, organic portabella mushrooms*, organic chopped onion*, salt, organic yeast extract, organic onion powder, organic parsley*, organic ground rice hulls, organic sunflower oil, organic black pepper, organic garlic powder, organic white button mushroom powder, organic mint* *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, soy and tree nuts
- Non-GMO Product Verified
- USDA Organic
- KAMUT® Khorasan
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- The khorasan wheat in our Organic Green Kale + KAMUT® Khorasan Wheat Savory Grains is an ancient, nutrient-dense variety, brought to the U.S. from Egypt in the 1940s. Montana farmer Bob Quinn developed it for the U.S. market under the name KAMUT.
- Today, the KAMUT trademark guarantees organic, unhybridized, non-GMO khorasan wheat that meets Bob’s high purity, nutrition and quality standards.
- Learn more about our Grains Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- As a hot grain dish: In a heatproof pot or bowl, mix contents of package with 1 cup boiling water and cover. Let stand 10 minutes, then stir thoroughly and enjoy.
- Topped with any of our seafoods—Mussels, Mackerel, Spanish White Anchovies or Wild Salmon—or any fresh or tinned seafood
- Topped with sautéed, roasted or stewed vegetables and /or roasted cashews or almonds
- Check out our Savory Grains recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.