Unlike the salty, fishy anchovy filets of pizza fame, our Spanish White Anchovies are prized for their mild flavor and delicate texture. Responsibly sourced off northern Spain, these beautiful little fish have more than 800 mg of omega-3s per serving. They’re a delicious, nutritious, environmentally beneficial way to enjoy seafood.
- 2 cans Spanish White Anchovies
- 1 can each of Lemon Olive and Roasted Garlic
- Servings per can: 1
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Product of Spain
Nutrition + Ingredients
Please view each food’s product page for specific nutrition and sourcing information.
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified ®️ MIX (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- Sourced from thriving, well-managed populations in the Bay of Biscay, off Northern Spain
- Small-scale purse seines reduce bycatch and prevent overharvest
- Anchovies reproduce fast, making them a more renewable resource
- Our fishermen belong to centuries-old cofradias, or guilds, which share profits and encourage cooperation
- Processed, seasoned and canned by a family-owned certified B Corp, also in northern Spain, that employs mostly women
- Learn more about our Anchovies Sourcing
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Delicious straight from the can (the seasonings are on the bottom, so flip the can onto a plate so they flow evenly over the fish)
- On crackers
- Layered into sandwiches
- In our White Anchovy Linguini
- Fried and tossed into a broccoli, spinach + almond salad
- For more ideas, check out our Spanish White Anchovies recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return