Our Organic Simply Salted Savory Seeds are exactly that: a crispy blend of sunflower and pumpkin seeds, roasted lentils and buckwheat, seasoned with sea salt. Toss into a pack for a snack on the trail or sprinkle onto soups, salads or roasted vegetables for extra crunch and flavor.
- 1 box Simply Salted Savory Seeds
- 12 x 1 oz (28g) packages per box
- Servings per package: 1
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 1
Total Fat 6g (8% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 190mg (8% DV)
Total Carbohydrate 13g (5% DV)
Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV)
Sugars 0g (0% DV)
Protein 6g (9% DV)
Vitamin D (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (8% DV) Potassium (4% DV)￼
- 6 g of protein per serving
- No added sugar
organic precooked lentils*, organic toasted buckwheat, organic roasted sunflower seeds, organic roasted pumpkin seeds, organic high oleic sunflower oil, salt, tocopherol antioxidants *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, soy, milk and tree nuts.
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K Parve
Product Details + Sourcing
- Simply Salted Savory Seeds are made with crops that benefit the soil.
- The organic green lentils we use come from Timeless Natural Foods in Ulm, Montana, a group of family farms that uses cover crops to reduce erosion, build soil health and provide natural nitrogen fertilizer.
- Our buckwheat is grown on organic farms in several different states and Canada. This highly useful plant builds healthy soil, prevents erosion and attracts beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Sunflower seeds are grown organically for us in South Dakota.
- Learn more about our Seeds Sourcing.
- Box is made from recycled paper and is recyclable
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return