Our organic dried Chile Mango begins with the Rosa, an exceptionally flavorful mango from Nicaragua. Our partners slice the fruit, season it with lime and Aji Molido (ground red chile) - no sugar added - then dry the spicy mango slices in solar dehydrators.
Tangy and luscious, our mangoes are Fair Trade certified and Regenerative Organic Certified (ROC)™, a rigorous standard that prioritizes soil health while protecting workers and animals.
- 3 oz (85g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Shelf stable
- Product of Nicaragua
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2
Total Fat 0g (0% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 0mg (0%)
Total Carbohydrate 30g (11%)
Fiber 2g (7%)
Vitamin D (0%)
Vitamin A (4%)
- No added sugar
- Low fat
organic dried mango, organic lime juice, organic aji molido (ground chile)
Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts (coconut)
- Regenerative Organic Certified ™️Silver
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified™️
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Earth Kosher
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Rosa mangoes are grown and processed in Nicaragua by a collective of farmers, suppliers and processors. All are dedicated to meeting ROC™ standards by restoring the soil through methods like agroforestry and composting.
- The collective also promotes gender equality and eases poverty throughout the entire community by providing jobs, hands-on training and educational support, especially for women.
- The mangoes are dusted with aji molido, the ground form of aji criollo, a mildly spicy but intensely flavorful chile grown for us on the mountain plateaus of Argentina. It’s the first certified organic aji criollo in the country.
- Learn more about our Mango Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight from the package
- Chopped and mixed into fruit salads for a flavorful surprise
- In Chile Mango Ceviche
- In Chile Mango Green Salad
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.