Made from whole beans, tomatoes, bell peppers and spices, our Organic Red Bean Chili has the heft and flavor of slow-cooked chili, but is ready in minutes. A nutritious source of plant-based protein and fiber, beans benefit the earth by producing natural nitrogen fertilizer that enriches the soil.
- 6.1 oz (174g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2.5
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2.5
Total Fat 2g (3% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 380mg (17%)
Total Carbohydrate 40g (15%)
Dietary Fiber 12g (43%)
- Excellent source of fiber, iron and potassium
- 14 g of plant-based protein per serving
- Low fat
- No sugar added
organic pre-cooked red beans, organic pre-cooked pinto beans, organic tomato powder,* organic diced tomato*, organic ground red chili*, organic carrots, organic red bell pepper, salt, organic ground rice hulls, organic ground cumin, organic garlic*, organic ground chipotle peppers*, organic yeast extract. *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Organic Red Bean Chili is made with non-GMO beans from Idaho. Like all legumes, beans are invaluable to anyone looking to eat less meat, because they’re a good source of plant-based protein.
- Beans have planetary benefits too: They make their own fertilizer by “fixing” atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil, eliminating the need for synthetic fertilizers.
- Learn more about our Beans Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- As hot chili (vegan): Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, covered, in a medium saucepan. Stir in contents of package, return to a boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Or, to save fuel on the trail, boil for 1 minute, turn off heat, and let sit, covered, for 9 minutes.
- On a chili cheese dog
- As vegetarian taco filling (make with half the amount of water + onions + cheese)
- As a rich, meaty chili with sautéed onions and browned grass-fed ground buffalo
- Check out our Chili recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return