Everything we make at Provisions has a reason for being: to restore the environment while feeding people well. In our first journal, you’ll meet the scientists, ranchers, farmers and fishermen who are changing the food system with us—along with delicious, nutritious recipes and practical guidelines for eating in ways that benefit you and the earth at the same time.
Limit one copy per order. If you'd like more, we’d be happy to help you through Customer Service (415-729-9956).
- 8 ½ by 11 full-color journal; 90 pages
Product Details + Sourcing
- Packed with original illustrations and photography
- Introduction by Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard
- Stories include:
- The hidden life of soil and why it matters
- Our personal gut microbiomes and how to feed them well
- How a herd of buffalo survived an epic ice storm
- Fishing for wild Atlantic mackerel in Spain
- Guide to backyard composting
- Printed on 100% recycled paper; not a single tree was cut to produce it
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return