Reusable, durable and good-looking, these napkins are made by our parent company, Patagonia, to reduce waste by using scrap material. Recycled polyester makes up nearly half the fiber, with 3% spandex added for a supple texture. The rest comes from hemp, a crop that suppresses weeds and improves soil health. Machine washable, naturally odor-resistant and sturdy enough to be used every day.
- 4 napkins per pack
- Napkins are about 16 in. square
Product Details + Sourcing
- Napkins are produced at Patagonia as part of a goal to reduce waste / use scrap material
- Material is 53% hemp, 44% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Hemp (a non-psychoactive relative of cannabis) suppresses weeds and restores soil health
- Hemp is naturally odor resistant, machine washable and highly durable; so are the finished napkins
- 1% For The Planet
- B Corp
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.