A combination of tart-sweet apples and responsibly sourced, non-GMO whole grains make our Organic Tart Apple Breakfast Grains hot cereal exceptionally satisfying and nutritious. No artificial ingredients. No added sugar, either, so you can sweeten your bowl exactly the way you like (or not at all).
- 4 oz (113g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2
Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 25)
Total Fat 3g (5% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 125mg (5%)
Total Carbohydrate 42g (14%)
Dietary Fiber 8g (32%)
- Excellent source of fiber and good source of iron
- 7 g of protein per serving
- 100% whole grains
- No added sugar
organic toasted buckwheat, organic cracked barley, organic rolled oats, organic freeze dried apple, organic nonfat dry milk, organic flax seed, organic ground rice hulls, organic sunflower oil, salt, organic allspice
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, soy, and tree nuts.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K Dairy
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our buckwheat is grown with regenerative organic practices in several different states and Canada. This highly useful plant builds healthy soil, prevents erosion, and attracts beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Our organic barley comes from Montana.
- Learn More about our Grains Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- As a hot cereal: Stir contents of package into boiling water, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. To save fuel on the trail, boil for 1 minute, covered, then turn off the heat and let stand, covered, 9 minutes.
- As a cold cereal (see our Overnight Breakfast Grains recipe)
- Topped with fresh fruit and nuts
- Check out our other Breakfast Grains Recipes
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return