Our Organic Moloka’i Honey comes from a remote, pristine Biodynamic® ranch on the Hawaiian island of Moloka’i, where bees are protected from toxins and pests linked to pollinator declines around the world. This honey is exceptionally pure, with hints of toasted brown sugar and caramel.
- 8.8 oz (249g) jar
- Servings per jar: 12
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 12
Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 0)
Total Fat 0g (0% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 0mg (0%)
Total Carbohydrate 17g (6%)
Dietary Fiber 0g (0%)
Vitamin D (0%)
- Fat free
- Gluten free
- Organic & biodynamic
biodynamic organic honey
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, wheat, milk, fish, tree nuts, eggs, peanuts, and crustacean shellfish. Warning: Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
- USDA Organic
- Demeter Certified Biodynamic®️
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Organic Moloka’i Honey comes from Pu’u O Hoku Ranch on the island of Moloka’i, in Hawai’i, where bees forage on thousands of acres of certified Biodynamic® farmland and conservation land.
- A third of our food supply depends on pollinators, including bees. Pu’u O Hoku is a true bee sanctuary, a model for supporting pollinators.
- The bees also pollinate Pu’u O Hoku’s crops, which yield bountiful harvests.
- In most of the U.S., honey can’t be certified organic, due to the likelihood of bees foraging non-organic crops. Because Moloka’i is buffered by pristine land and ocean, this honey is exceptionally pure. It’s not only USDA organic, but the first certified Biodynamic® honey in the U.S.
- Biodynamic systems are managed as self-contained, living organisms that don’t depend on synthetic fertilizers for healthy soil or chemicals to fight weeds and pests. Instead, they generate their own fertility and vigor through composting, cover cropping and plant diversity.
- Learn More about our Honey Sourcing.
- Glass honey jar is recyclable (if clean and dry)
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return