If you can’t decide which Mussels you like best, this sampler is the right call. It includes one can each of Smoked, Savory Sofrito and Lemon Herb Mussels, for a full range of flavors inspired by traditional coastal European recipes. Gather, sample and vote for your favorite—everybody wins.
- 3 cans of EU Organic Mussels
- 1 can each of Smoked, Savory Sofrito and Lemon Herb
- Servings per can: 2
- Fully cooked and shelf stable
- Product of Spain
Nutrition + Ingredients
Please view each food’s product page for specific nutrition and sourcing information.
- EU Organic
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified ®️ MIX (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our EU Organic Mussels come from the cold, clean waters off Galicia, Spain, where they’re grown on long underwater ropes by families who have been harvesting them for generations.
- Mussels filter the water as they feed on a floating buffet of plentiful wild microplankton, improving water quality and making them easy and ecologically efficient to raise—no extra food required.
- Their clustered shells provide a protective shelter for young fish and other marine life.
- Learn more about our Mussels Sourcing.
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable (must be clean and dry); box is made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is recyclable.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- Straight from the can, with crusty bread or crackers
- Added to pastas, along with the savory juices
- In easy, paella-style rice dishes (see our Savory Grains Paella recipe)
- Tossed into salads
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.
WARNING: California’s Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known in the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Q: Why is there a “California Proposition 65” warning on tins of Patagonia Provisions’ Lemon Herb, Savory Sofrito and Smoked Mussels?
A: Under California’s Proposition 65 (P65), lead is listed as a chemical known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. The P65 level for lead is among the most stringent in the world and much lower than the level required by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. In fact, it is set at 1,000 times below the level that is known to cause no adverse effect. Because lead and other heavy metals are present in the ocean environment, Patagonia Provisions tests its mussels for their presence. In many if not most cases these levels for lead are below those that require a warning under P65, but in some instances there can be doubt. As a result, in order to ensure compliance with California Proposition 65, Patagonia Provisions provides a warning on its mussels.