Light, fluffy whole-grain Mushroom Savory Grains make a nutritious side dish or a versatile layer for toppings. Made with KAMUT® Khorasan Wheat, an ancient, nutty-tasting grain from the Near East, plus quinoa and three kinds of mushrooms. Just add boiling water, wait 10 minutes and it’s ready to eat – a tasty vegan dish that’s packed with fiber and vitamin D.
- 4.1 oz (116g) pack
- Servings per pack: 1 (generous)
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 1
Total Fat 2.5g (3% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 450mg (20%)
Total Carbohydrate 77g (28%)
Dietary Fiber 12g (43%)
- Excellent source of fiber, iron and vitamin D
- 16 g of plant-based protein per serving
- No added sugar
- Low fat
organic KAMUT® khorasan bulgur wheat, organic bulgur wheat, organic portabella mushrooms*, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic red quinoa, organic chopped onion*, salt, organic yeast extract, organic onion powder, organic ground rice hulls, organic sunflower oil, organic parsley*, organic black pepper, organic white button mushroom powder *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, soy and tree nuts
- Non-GMO Product Verified
- USDA Organic
- KAMUT® Khorasan
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- The khorasan wheat in our Organic Mushroom + KAMUT® Khorasan Wheat Savory Grains is an ancient, nutrient-dense grain, brought to the U.S. from Egypt in the 1940s. Montana farmer Bob Quinn developed it for the U.S. market under the name KAMUT.
- Today, the KAMUT trademark guarantees organic, unhybridized, non-GMO khorasan wheat that meets Bob’s high purity, nutrition and quality standards.
- Learn more about our Grains Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any food we make, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.'
How to make a return