Our Organic Mellow Curry Savory Seeds are made with organic, non-GMO roasted lentils, buckwheat and hemp seeds, seasoned with aromatic spices. Toss into a pack for snack on the trail, or sprinkle onto soups, salads or roasted vegetables for extra crunch and flavor.
- 1 box Organic Mellow Curry Savory Seeds
- 12 x 1 oz (28g) packages per box
- Servings per package: 1
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 1
Total Fat 3.5g (4% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV)
Sodium 135mg (6% DV)
Total Carbohydrate 17g (6% DV)
Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV)
Sugars 0g (0% DV)
Protein 6g (9% DV)
Vitamin D (0% DV) Calcium (0% DV) Iron (6% DV) Potassium (4% DV)
Product Details + Sourcing
- Organic Mellow Curry Savory Seeds are made with crops that benefit the soil.
- The organic green lentils we use come from Timeless Natural Foods in Ulm, Montana, a group of family farms that uses cover crops to reduce erosion, build soil health and provide natural nitrogen fertilizer.
- Our buckwheat is grown on organic farms in several different states and Canada. This highly useful plant builds healthy soil, prevents erosion and attracts beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Hemp requires no pesticides and very little fertilizer or water to thrive. The tiny, tasty seeds come from plants grown for us by Colorado Cultivars and Kentucky-based Victory Hemp. We roast them whole, without removing the hull, for more fiber and crunch.
- Learn more about our Seeds Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.