These crisp little Honey Sesame Breadfruit Crackers are made with breadfruit flour, a versatile, gluten-free food. Why breadfruit? Because the trees produce huge amounts of nutritious fruit, enrich soil and help fight the climate crisis. More crackers = more trees! We season these snacks with a touch of organic honey—plus nutty organic sesame, flax and chia seeds—for layers of flavor and crunch.
- 4 oz (113g) box
- Servings per box: 4
- Per serving: about 10 crackers (30g)
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container About 4
Total Fat 10g (13% Daily Value)
Saturate Fat 1g (5%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 280mg (12%)
Total Carbohydrate 15g (5%)
Dietary Fiber 3g (12%)
Total Sugars 2g
Includes 2g Added Sugars (4%)
Vitamin D 0mcg (0%)
Calcium 30mg (2%)
Iron 0.8mg (4%)
Potassium 200mg (4%)
- Good source of complex carbohydrates and fiber
breadfruit flour, organic cassava flour, organic green banana flour, organic sunflower oil, organic flaxseeds, organic sesame seeds, organic honey, organic chia seeds, Himalayan salt, rosemary extract
Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, eggs and milk.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Beyond Celiac Gluten-Free
- Kosher: Kof-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)
Product Details + Sourcing
- The flour for our crackers comes from breadfruit trees on 30+ smallholder farms on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica
- The trees are grown in agroforests—biodiverse farms modeled after wild forests. When raised this way, they:
- Draw down carbon dioxide, a major greenhouse gas
- Restore land ruined by hurricanes
- Diversify farmers’ income streams
- Thrive in equatorial regions hardest hit by the climate crisis and economic insecurity
- Our crackers are created with an entirely new supply chain, guided by the Breadfruit Institute in Hawai’i and Jungle Foods in Costa Rica
- Learn More about our Breadfruit Sourcing
- Box is made of Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper and is also recyclable
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.