Our Organic Green Lentil Soup harnesses the nourishing power of legumes, which recharge the soil with nutrients and provide a satisfying source of protein and fiber. Bulgur wheat, onions, bell pepper, garlic and ginger add even more fiber and flavor. The soup cooks up in minutes for a hearty, restorative meal on the trail or at home.
- 4.4 oz (124g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2
Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 15)
Total Fat 1.5g (2% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 420mg (18%)
Total Carbohydrate 40g (13%)
Dietary Fiber 7g (28%)
- Good source of protein and potassium
- Low fat
- No added sugars
organic pre-cooked lentils*, organic bulgur wheat, organic chopped onion*, salt, organic spices, organic green bell pepper*, organic minced garlic*, organic red bell pepper*, organic onion powder*, organic ground rice hulls, organic yeast extract, organic sunflower oil *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Organic Green Lentil Soup is made with non-GMO lentils from Montana. Like all legumes, lentils are invaluable to anyone looking to eat less meat, because they’re a good source of plant-based protein.
- Lentils have planetary benefits too: They make their own fertilizer by “fixing” atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil, eliminating the need for synthetic fertilizers.
- Learn more about our Beans Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- As a hot soup: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, stir in contents of package, and boil for 1 minute. Lower heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for 9 minutes. Or, to save fuel on the trail, boil for 1 minute, turn off heat, cover and let stand for 9 minutes.
- Topped with fresh spinach leaves, black pepper and a squeeze of lemon
- Topped with sliced or crumbled browned sausage (vegan or regular) and chopped parsley
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with anything we sell, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund.
How to make a return