This year, we’ve added exciting new additions to our biggest box of responsibly sourced, organic and wild foods. That means perennial favorites like wild salmon and red bean chili, but flavorful new spices and snacks, too. Feed the Family offers something to please everyone in the house—for a good long while.
Packed in three illustrated Provisions boxes, ready to give as a gift. The sturdy box is made of recycled cardboard and can be further reused or recycled.
- 4 boxes Wild Sockeye Salmon (2 Original, 2 Lemon Pepper)
- 2 boxes Black Pepper Wild Pink Salmon
- 8 cans Wild Mackerel (2 each Lemon Caper, Roasted Garlic, Spanish Paprika, Smoked)
- 6 cans EU Organic Mussels (2 each Savory Sofrito, Smoked, Lemon Herb)
- 3 pouches Organic Soup: Black Bean, Tsampa, Green Lentil
- 2 pouches Chili: Original and Spicy
- 2 pouches Organic Savory Grains (1 each Green Kale and Mushroom)
- 3 pouches Organic Breakfast Grains (1 each Red Raspberry, Tart Apple, Creamy Banana)
- 48 Organic Fruit + Almond Bars (12 each Mango, Inca Berry, Apricot, Cacao Mango)
- 48 pouches Organic Savory Seeds (12 each Classic Barbecue, Chipotle Lime, Mellow Curry, Simply Salted)
- 1 pouch Regenerative Organic Chile Mango
- 2 pouches Buffalo Jerky (1 each Original and Spicy)
- 1 jar Organic Moloka’i Honey
- 3 packets Organic Spices: Aji Molido (Ground Chile), Chimichurri Spice Blend, Taco Seasoning Spice Blend
We understand that fixing the broken food chain means sourcing ingredients that are grown, raised and harvested using methods that are friendly to our home planet.
But it doesn’t work if the foods we create aren’t mouth-wateringly, plate-lickingly delicious. That’s why we work with our favorite chefs to create foods that we love to eat and share.
If you ever order Provisions and aren’t 100% satisfied, we will happily refund you in full. In other words, we’re proud to stand by the flavor, nutrition, sourcing and quality of everything we make.
How to make a return