Our snackable, smoky Buffalo Links are made from 100% grass-fed buffalo (bison) that roam free across the Great Plains. As they graze over thousands of acres, these iconic animals drive a groundbreaking effort to restore the prairie and draw down carbon.
- 2.2 oz (62 g) pack
- Servings per pack: about 2
- Shelf stable; refrigerate after opening
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container Varied
Calories 45 (per serving)
Total Fat 1g (1%)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g (0%)
Cholesterol 25mg (8%)
Sodium 410mg (18%)
Total Carb. 1g (0%)
Dietary Fiber 0g (0%)
Total Sugars 1g
Incl. Added Sugars 1g (2%)
Protein 8g (16%)
Vitamin D 0mcg (0%)
Calcium 6mg (0%)
Iron 1mg (6%)
Potassium 138mg (2%)
- Good source of protein (16% DV8 g per serving)
- Low fat (less than 1% DV)
- No antibiotics
- No added hormones
- Slow-cured with natural cultures
grass-fed buffalo meat, salt, organic turbinado sugar, water, spices (black pepper, mustard seed, red pepper), organic cultured swiss chard powder, organic cherry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, lactic acid starter culture, in a beef collagen casing
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, wheat and fish
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Lightly Smoked Buffalo Links are produced in South Dakota through a partnership with Dan and Jill O’Brien of Wild Idea Buffalo Co.
- Our buffalo roam 500,000 acres of open prairie in South Dakota, Nebraska and Montana, grazing wild grasses and other plants
- When buffalo roam, they chop the soil with their hooves, planting the seeds of native grasses. Revived grasslands provide habitat for other species and draw down carbon, helping to fight the climate crisis
- Learn more about our Buffalo Sourcing
- 1% for the Planet®️
- Certified B®️ Corporation
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.