Our Savory Buffalo Jerky is made from 100% grass-fed buffalo (bison) that roam free across the Great Plains, part of a groundbreaking effort to restore the American prairie. The dried bison jerky meat is lightly seasoned and dried for a robust, savory snack that’s both portable and all-natural.
- 2.2 oz (62g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Shelf stable; refrigerate after opening
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2
Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 12)
Total Fat 1.5g (2%)
Saturated Fat 0.5g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g (0%)
Cholesterol 45mg (15%)
Sodium 440mg (19%)
Total Carbohydrate 3g (1%)
Dietary Fiber 0g (0%)
Sugars 2g (5%)
Protein 16g (33%)
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of iron
- Low fat
grass-fed buffalo meat, water, organic pure cane sugar, organic apple cider vinegar, sea salt, organic black pepper, organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, cultured celery powder, organic paprika
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our jerky is produced in South Dakota through a partnership with Dan and Jill O’Brien of Wild Idea Buffalo Co.
- Made from free-roaming, 100% grass-fed buffalo, never treated with hormones or antibiotics; humanely harvested on the prairie rather than in a slaughterhouse
- Free-roaming buffalo revive the prairie by recycling nutrients and tilling seeds of native grasses into the soil
- A thriving grassland means healthy soil, which draws down carbon, a key to fighting the climate crisis
- Learn More about our Buffalo Sourcing
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.