Our rich, thick Organic Dried Black Bean Soup Mix harnesses the nourishing power of organic beans, which recharge the soil with nutrients and provide a good source of protein and fiber. We use whole and puréed beans, with sweet corn and spicy chipotle chiles for even more flavor and texture. The dry mix soup cooks up in minutes for a restorative meal on the trail or at home.
- 5.8 oz (163g) pack
- Servings per pack: 2
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Shelf stable
Nutrition + Ingredients
Servings Per Container 2
Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 20)
Total Fat 2.5g (4% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 0g (0%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 449mg (18%)
Total Carbohydrate 53g (18%)
Dietary Fiber 23g (92%)
- 17 g plant-based protein per serving
- 13 g fiber per serving
- Excellent source of iron and potassium
- Low fat
- No added sugars
organic pre-cooked black beans, organic freeze-dried corn, organic tomatoes*, organic red bell peppers*, salt, organic onion powder*, organic spices, organic ground rice hulls, organic yeast extract, organic ground chipotle peppers*, organic minced garlic*, organic sunflower oil. *dehydrated
Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts.
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Kof-K
Product Details + Sourcing
- Our Organic Black Bean Soup is made with non-GMO beans from Idaho. Like all legumes, beans are invaluable to anyone looking to eat less meat, because they’re a great source of plant-based protein.
- Beans have planetary benefits too: They make their own fertilizer by “fixing” atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil, eliminating the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Learn more about our Beans Sourcing.
- Certified B®️ Corporation
- 1% for the Planet®️
How to Make
- To prepare the soup: Stir contents of package into 2¼ cups boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, covered. To save fuel on the trail, boil soup 1 minute, remove from heat, cover and let sit 9 minutes.
- Topped with cilantro, plus cotija, feta, mozzarella or jack cheese
- With our Aji Molido (Ground Chile) Breadfruit Crackers
- As Spicy Black Bean Dip
- In our Provisions Black Bean Burger
A Different Kind of Food Business
Everything we make is created to help solve the environmental crisis. To restore our depleted oceans and soils, we use regenerative practices that are often based on pre-industrial ways of growing and harvesting. The bonus: delicious, nutritious wild and organic foods, free from pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
The Patagonia Provisions Guarantee
We stand by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of our foods, we’re more than happy to make it right with a refund*.
How to make a return
*Wine, cider, sake are non-refundable but we are happy to replace any damaged orders.