Tomato and Kale Tabbouleh Salad
Ripe, juicy tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon take our Savory Grains to the next level in this simple, refreshing salad.
INGREDIENTS FOR APPROXIMATELY 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains Green Kale + KAMUT®
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Open the package of Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains with Kale and pour into a heat-proof medium sized serving bowl. Add 1 cup of boiling water. Cover and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare lemon juice and cut tomatoes into large dices. Add lemon juice, cut tomatoes and olive oil to Savory grains. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour or longer. Serve chilled as a refreshing salad.
- To make a one dish meal, add one can of drained garbanzo beans.