Kimi Werner's Spring Rolls
Add any Patagonia Provisions Salmon or Savory Grains to the following ingredients, and soon you’ll be enjoying one of Patagonia Provisions Ambassador, Kimi Werner's favorites. Wholesome, tasty, and the perfect food to enjoy making with friends and family!
- 2 (6 oz) pkgs Patagonia Provisions Lightly Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon or 3 (4oz) pkgs Wild Pink Salmon
- 1 pouch of cooked Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 3 raw organic carrots, grated
- 3 raw beets, grated
- Local greens – (kale, lettuce, etc.)
- Cilantro chopped or Thai basil
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sliced avocado, optional
- 3 tablespoons organic chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sweet Thai chili sauce
- Soy sauce, optional
- Rice wine vinegar, optional
- Dip rice paper wrappers into hot water to soften. Count to 2 and remove from water. Once ready to roll, place all ingredients horizontally in a line in the center of wrapper leaving room on the edges for folding. Fold both sides in and roll using fingers to hold all ingredients together until sealed.
- In a bowl mix three tablespoons of peanut butter with three tablespoon of sweet Thai chili sauce, adding soy sauce to taste and rice wine vinegar, optional. Feel free to add water until sauce becomes ideal texture.
- Experiment! Add rice noodles or a variety of different veggies and fillers to summer rolls.