Savory Seed-Crusted Fish Fillets
Our Mellow Curry Savory Seeds make a crunchy crust to jazz up your favorite fish fillet. Serve with roasted veggies—and a side dish of Savory Grains—for a quick, easy dinner any night of the week.
SKILL LEVEL: EASY
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 4 pouches Patagonia Provisions Mellow Curry Savory Seeds
- 4 thick white fish fillets (such as halibut), 4-6 oz each
- 3 tbsp neutral high heat oil (such as avocado or grapeseed)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Crush Savory Seeds to a fine crumble with a mortar and pestle (or in a bag using a rolling pin). Place in a rimmed dish.
- Press one side of the fish into the crushed seeds to form an even top crust.
- In medium skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, carefully place fillets crust-side down. Cook until crust is golden brown, approx. 5 minutes.
- Flip fish gently with a spatula, and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 140°F, approx. 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately while hot.