Savory Grains Stuffing
A quick Provisions-style twist on the classic comfort food. Great to share at a gathering or as a weeknight side dish.
- 3 pouches Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains Mushroom + KAMUT®
- 1 lb. fresh ground savory sausage (or vegan substitute)
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 3 stalks celery, diced small
- ½ tsp. ground sage
- ½ cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1½ cups broth (chicken or vegetable) or water
Putting It All Together
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in medium pot on medium-high heat. Brown sausage while breaking up into smaller pieces with a spoon.
- Add onion, celery and sage, and cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add Savory Grains and dried cranberries (if desired) and broth or water. Stir to combine, bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes. Uncover, fluff with a fork and serve hot.