Dill Kelp Pickle Salmon Spread
Kick your traditional smoked salmon spread up a notch by adding the fresh taste of Dill Kelp Pickles and the oh so savory and garlicky Everything Kelp Seasoning. Your friends and family will be sure to gobble this up at your next get together.
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup Dill Kelp Pickles Barnacle Foods Dill Kelp Pickles
- 8 oz. Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon, Original
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 box of crackers
Putting It All Together
- In a food processor or mixer, whip cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Mince Dill Kelp Pickles rings until it resembles relish.
- Break smoked salmon into pieces and fold into cream cheese along with minced Dill Kelp Pickles rings, dill, and green onions.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and pickle brine.
- Spread on your favorite cracker and top with Dill Kelp Pickles and Everything Kelp Seasoning from Barnacle Foods.