Crunchy "Elote" (Mexican Street Corn)
Putting It All Together
- Cut corn in half, or into desired portions. Place in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- While corn is cooking, crush Savory Seeds in a mortar and pestle (or in a bag using a rolling pin).
- In a medium bowl, mix crushed Seeds, queso fresco and cilantro.
- Drain corn once it has cooked, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise onto each piece of corn, and roll in seed mixture until thoroughly covered.
- Serve immediately.