Chile Mango Ceviche
Fruit often finds its way into ceviche, especially mango and lime. This refreshing, summery version gets concentrated flavor from our dried Chile Mango (although you could also use fresh mango). Serve with tortilla chips, pile on top of a tostada or wrap up in warm tortillas.
- ¼ lb. rockfish or other firm, mild white fish, cut into ¼-in. dice
- ¼ lb. peeled deveined medium shrimp, cut into ¼-in. dice
- About ½ cup fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 oz. Patagonia Provisions Regenerative Organic Chile Mango or fresh mango, diced
- ⅔ cup finely chopped white onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro plus 1 tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 1 small serrano chile, seeded and minced
- ½ avocado, diced
- Tortilla chips, for scooping
Putting It All Together
- In a small deep bowl, mix fish and shrimp with just enough lime juice to cover. Chill until opaque, about 20 minutes, stirring a few times. Drain in a colander. Return to bowl and season with salt.
- Stir in rest of ingredients except avocado; season with salt and lime juice to taste.
- Just before serving, stir in avocado