Breakfast Grains Fruit Cobbler
Enjoy this warm fruit cobbler with a sweet crunchy topping.
INGREDIENTS FOR ABOUT 6 SERVINGS
- 2 packages Provisions Breakfast Grains (your choice of flavor)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups diced seasonal fruit (blackberries, nectarines, peaches)
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until they are finely ground.
- Add remaining dry ingredients (sugar, flour, salt) to the food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Move mixture into a medium mixing bowl, and add coconut oil to combine.
- Place diced fruit in a 13” x 9” glass baking dish.
- Top with crumble mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.