Kimi Werner's Wild Salmon Omelette
Our Ambassador Kimi Werner highlights the savory flavor of our Wild Salmon in this fresh omelette recipe that's equally delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Skill level: easy
Makes 4-5 servings
- 1 (6 oz) pouch Patagonia Provisions Lightly Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon or Wild Pink Salmon, flaked and mixed with oil from pouch
- Seasonal vegetables, such as beans, kale, zucchini, and tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Cheddar cheese to taste, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Putting it all together
- Sauté local vegetables and garlic in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and reserve vegetables in a bowl.
- Whip eggs with a fork and pour into hot skillet. Flip after one side is cooked.
- Add cheese, sautéed vegetables and salmon. Fold egg over and slide onto plate. Share with someone you love.