Smoked Salmon Tacos with Pineapple-Tomatillo Salsa
A new take on fish tacos, using our smoked salmon. Recipe by Christina Tobia of Tobia Bakes.
Ingredients for 8 tacos, serves 5-7 people
- 1 (6 oz) pkg Patagonia Provisions Lightly Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon, drained
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 ½ cup black beans, cooked and drained (or 1-15oz can black beans, drained)
Chipotle Sour Cream
- ½ cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 tsp. chipotle in adobo, minced
In a bowl, stir together sour cream and chipotle in adobo.
- 1 medium tomatillo
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, finely diced
- ¼ cup white onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
Char tomatillo over a medium flame; let cool, peel off charred skin and finely dice. Add to a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Fresh lime wedges
Putting it all together
Warm tortillas in a pan or wrapped in foil in the oven. Spread a tbsp. of chipotle sour cream on each tortilla. Top with black beans, salmon, pineapple-tomatillo salsa and garnish with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.