Laura Sievert's Wild Salmon Dip
This dip was the winning recipe at Patagonia Provisions' First Annual Salmon Cook-Off.
Skill level: easy
Makes 8 servings
- 1 (6 oz) pouch Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon with Lemon Pepper (reserve oil from pouch)
- 1 (8 oz) package package Neufchatel cream cheese
- 2-3 green onions (including the green) or 1 small sweet onion, chopped fine
- Big handful of parsley (regular and/or Italian), chopped fine
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
Putting it all together
- Place salmon in a small bowl along with half the oil from pouch. Discard remaining oil. Break up fillets into large chunks.
- In a larger bowl, break upcream cheese with a fork. Add half the salmon/oil, dash of Worcestershire sauce, and half of the lemon juice. Mix well, breaking up salmon into shreds.
- Fold in onion and parsley, remaining lemon juice and remaining salmon, mixing gently to keep larger salmon pieces intact for texture.
- Serve with bread or simple cracker.