Overnight Breakfast Grains
Mix up these breakfast grains tonight for an easy, nutritious breakfast tomorrow.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 SERVINGS
- 1 package Provisions Breakfast Grains (your choice of flavor)
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter, or nut butter of choice
- 3/4c Almond Milk, or milk of choice
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- In a container with a lid (such as a mason jar or MiiR food canister), combine almond butter and almond milk with a spoon (or put the lid on and shake!). The almond butter does not need to be fully combined, and can leave nice swirls in the grains in the morning.
- Add the Patagonia Provisions Breakfast Grains to the almond milk mixture and mix until all the dry ingredients are moistened. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight (at least 6 hours).
- Top with honey, yogurt, or more almond milk as desired
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Enjoy within two days.