Tostadas made for entertaining and everyday dinners. Simple, flavorful recipe created by Beau Caillouette, founder of Hook Fish Co.
Ingredients for 5 Tostadas
- 5 Tostada shells
- 1 (6 oz) packet of Patagonia Provisions Lightly Smoked Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 1 bunch of radishes
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 lb of queso fresco
- Cilantro for garnish
- 1/2 cup Crema
- 1 cup Cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Putting it all together
Slice the radishes and place them in a small glass of apple cider vinegar. Remove cilantro leaves from stem. Mix together sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Remove salmon from packet; drain and take off the skin.
- Lay out 5 tostadas on a large plate.
- Place about 1.5 ounces of salmon on each tostada and cover the entire surface.
- Add 4 or 5 slices of pickled radishes.
- Add a dollop of sauce.
- Add a pinch of fresh cilantro leaves
- Crumble the queso fresco over the top.