Laura Sievert's Wild Salmon Dip
This dip was the winning recipe at Patagonia Provisions' First Annual Salmon Cook-Off.
Ingredients for about 8 servings
- 1 (6 oz) pkg Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon with Lemon Pepper (reserve oil from pouch)
- 1 8 oz pkg package Neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 bunches green onion or you can substitute with a small sweet onion
- Big handful or two of parsley - we suggest a mix of regular and Italian
- Juice of half a lemon
- A dash of Worcestershire Sauce
Putting it all together
- Open Salmon package, save half the oil for use
- Chop onion and parsley - somewhat fine
- Break up cream cheese with a fork and add: half of salmon, salmon oil, dash of Worcestershire sauce, squeeze half a lemon – mix well
- Fold into mixture – big handful of chopped parsley, chopped onion, squeeze other half of lemon and remaining salmon – broken into larger pieces
- Serve with bread or simple cracker.